Thursday, February 23, 2017

And...Back to SciFi Romance

Posted by: Marie Harte
I've been writing professionally for thirteen years. I write in several romance genres and have over 100 books to my name. I like to write in different genres because it keeps me sharp, and I like creating new worlds and families with interesting relationships.

Lately I've been writing a lot of contemporary romance for one particular publisher. And don't get me wrong, I love it, but now that I have the rights back to one of my science fiction romance series, I've been super excited to put my stories back out there.

Take a look at the newly covered LIFE IN THE VRAIL series!! 

Life abounds in the universe, where the different solar systems are made up of interesting people, places, and unimaginable creatures. Life in the Vrail System has its ups and downs. Planets are full of inhumanly strong men, beautiful women, agile-bodied warriors, rebels, lawmen, bounty hunters and genetically enhanced beings. People who love, who war, and who die. They’re never less than interesting, and who knows what they’ll bring to the future. Life in the Vrail. A place where the impossible is possible, and love always finds a way.









Happy Thursday!

Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...