Readers. We may all love a good story, fangirl a little over our favorite author and occasionally have more books than friends (who needs them when you have books?), but we are all unique in the way we read.
But…just what type of reader are you? Take this quick quiz and find out.
Nibble or Gorge?
- I nibble and savor a story. I like to sneak in little bits when I have a few minutes.
- I find a new author and buy ever other book they wrote and read them in order.
- I devour books as fast as possible.
Use a Bookmark or Fold the Corner?
- I use a real bookmark with a print book.
- Any old scrap of paper, gum wrapper, napkin or string will save my place.
- I mark my territory on a book by folding down the corner.
Print book, eBook or Audiobook?
- Print books- I like to hold it in my hand.
- eBook- I like access to a ton of books in my reader
- Audiobook- I want to hear the characters.
- All of the above- if it’s a book, I’ll read it.
Nighttime, Seasonal, Holiday—or Anytime?
- I sneak in a few chapters before falling asleep—or end up reading half the night.
- I usually read more on vacation, during holidays, or specific seasons of the year.
- I read any spare minute, even when I should be doing other things.
One Genre or The More the Merrier?
- I’m faithful to my favorite genre.
- I don’t discriminate, I read many genres.
- I will read anything I can get my hands on—recipes, instructions, just give me words!
Does Size Matter?
- I like big books and I cannot lie.
- Short and sweet are great to fit in my busy schedule.
- Size doesn’t matter if the story is good.
Buy, Borrow or Library?
- I borrow from friends and family.
- To afford my reading habit, I use the library.
- I must own all the books.
Persevere or Bail out?
- Even if the story drags, I hang on to see if it gets better.
- Have me at hello or I’m done.
- I have multiple books started and go from story to story when one gets slow.
What Type of Reader Are You?
Mostly 1’s? 2’s? or 3’s? Whether you're a Nibbling Nancy, a Methodical Melanie or a Gorging Gloria, no matter what your score or your reading style, you are fabulous—just like all readers.
Just how Big is Your—TBR List?
The month of love is just around the corner. Forget Me Not is a sweet, short read to get you in the mood for love.
If Cole can't believe she's a changed woman, can Sabrina accept the only second chance she has at love exists in her memories?