Saturday, November 4, 2017

BRING IT BACK(list) - The Holiday Spirit by Dani Harper

Posted by: Dani Harper, Author
Book 1 of the Haunted Holiday Series - 
A Yuletide Paranormal Romance

Writer Kerri Tollbrook spends her free time counseling the newly departed, but the tall, dark and handsome spirit she meets at the shopping mall claims he’s not dead. Is he just in denial? Or is something more sinister at work?

Firefighter Galen McAllister has felt like The Invisible Man ever since a malicious spell separated him from his still-living body. Kerri is the first person he's met who can actually see him. Now if only he can get her to listen … because the nightmare creature that trapped him between two worlds is far from finished!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

5 stars JUST LOVE MY BOOKS ~ “One of my top ten holiday romances ever.”
4.25 stars NIGHT OWL REVIEWS “An excellent combination of sizzle and emotion.”
5 stars REDZ WORLD REVIEWS "Action, adventure, and a whole lot of love inside.”

* * * * * * * * * * * *


This is a story I didn’t plan to write. The characters simply showed up one day and had an argument in my head! (Sometimes I feel less like a writer and more like a referee...)
I couldn’t get a word in edgewise, and couldn’t get rid of them, so I just wrote down what they were saying.


THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT began its life as a novella, and I was going to leave it that way … but the characters once again had other ideas. However, I can honestly say I’m happy that I listened to them! It’s a full-length novel and turned out to be one of the most FUN books I’ve ever written.

Of course, my characters couldn't be satisfied with just one book. The Holiday Spirit will be #1 of the Haunted Holiday Series!

The Holiday Spirit is available in Kindle ebook and paperback on Amazon HERE.

* * * * * * * * * * * *








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...