Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is it that time of year already?

Posted by: Loribelle Hunt
The older I get the faster the years seem to fly by, and December is the fastest (and busiest) month of all. I never have enough time in December to wrap up the year's projects while also keeping up with the family's holiday obligations. This year we only have one school recital and no church programs, but not only are we going home during the school break my girls have two college tours scheduled. I'm tired just thinking about all that driving!

So how do I cope with this crazy month? My guilty secret is Christmas books. They can be contemporary, historical, paranormal...I don't care. I love them all. So much so I've written a couple of my own. Christmas Moon is about a couple of werewolves and the woman they love. It's hot, a little kinky, and on the lighter side for me. Then there's Defending Serenity which is anything but light. Boyd is a man determined to get revenge against the woman he blames for sending him to prison. The problem? He still wants her. And she's the chief of police.

I haven't had the chance to go book shopping yet this season. I'm hoping I'll get to sometime this week. So other than the great looking titles at Carina, I haven't heard about any must haves. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I've never read a paranormal Christmas-themed book before, but I ordered A Vampire for Christmas, a new Harlequin anthology featuring Michele Hauf, Caridad PiƱeiro, Alexis Morgan and Laurie London. I've only read one story so far and it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...