|They've had enough of 2015, too.|
I’m looking the new year square in the eye and putting it on notice. Here’s a list of my demands:
- No less than four good hair days a week. Everybody deserves to feel pretty.
- Cold flashes to offset the hot flashes that keep occurring. I’d enjoy some variety.
- Cats that change their own damn litter boxes. Or at least a thank you now and then.
- Seasonally appropriate weather. The world is already complicated enough.
- Less chins on my face. One is enough for anybody, and I don’t want to be greedy.
- No more political material on Facebook. Nothing but kitten videos and food porn from here on out.
- More fancy grilled cheese sandwiches in my life. Cheese is awesome.
- A universal disinterest in hashtags. #tiredofthisnonsense
- Weddings and births instead of hospitals and funerals. Seriously. Let’s get this one right.
- A sudden and ginormous uptick in happy readers for my Mt. Olympus series and Monster Haven books.
But 2016 better be ready, too. I’ll give it the next week to prepare, then I’m coming for it.
Who’s with me?
She believes in pixie dust, the power of love, good cheese, lucky socks and putting things off until the last minute. Her home is Disneyland, despite her current location in Kansas. Rachel has one husband, two grown kids and a crazy-catlady starter kit.
Sign up for her newsletter for news, extras, and exclusive stuff: Newsletter
Hang out with her here: Website Blog Facebook Twitter
Buy her books here: Amazon B&N Carina Press
Pretty reasonable, all in all! Enjoyed the post!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Veronica. I'm especially looking forward to the kitten videos. :-)Delete
#WishISawYourCommentSooner #HashtagsAreTooHardToType #AngieIsAGoofballDelete