Tuesday, September 10, 2019

What I've been reading

Posted by: Shona Husk
This month I thought I'd share some of what I've been reading. I read all over the place and this list reflects that.


I know I'm late to the party (in my excuse I bought the book about 2 years ago but hadn't gotten around to reading it), but I've been enjoying The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up by Marie Kondo.



If you like romantic suspense Undaunted (set in Perth, Australia) by Leah Ashton was great fun.



I'm an Obsidian Rim author, but it's always fun to see what other's do when playing in the same sand pit. catalyst by Jodi Wallace was no exception--read if you love cats!


Finally, I also enjoyed Lust and other Drugs by TJ Nichols, which is urban fantasy filled with mythological creatures and crime.


All the Annwyn books are out now, and available in print as well as ebooks, starting with The Outcast Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...