Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Getting back to online

Posted by: Angela Campbell
Is it seriously already September? Wow. Where has the rest of the year gone?

I purposely took a hiatus from social media earlier this year when I switched day jobs. Social media management and engagement was a huge part of my former position, and I was seriously burnt out from being online all the time. I also wondered if my outlook on things would change by stepping back from the Internet. Almost six months later, I can say, yes, it did. I’m more positive in general. I feel somewhat disconnected – I don’t really keep up with the news anymore either and I have no idea what my online friends have been up to – but for me, I needed the break for mental health. I’ve been dealing with some health problems for a while now, but I’m dipping my toes back in the social media water just to see how it feels.

I am also looking to sell some writing projects I’ve worked on during my little break. Hopefully I can make some announcements soon. We’ll see. That’s my status. What has everyone been up to?

***
Angela Campbell is the author of the psychic detectives series from Harper Impulse. Learn more about her books at www.angelacampbellonline.com.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back in the swim and happy the hiatus worked so well for you! HUgs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...