Thursday, December 30, 2021

Highlights from 2021

Posted by: PG Forte

 We've been looking back at the year that's almost over here at Here Be Magic. And here are a few of our highlights...



Deborah A. Bailey has branched out to writing about vampires! Check out her post HERE, and her novel, Blood Red Moon, HERE.

Linda Mooney celebrated an amazing FIFTEEN new releases this year! Check 'em out! 


Maureen Bonatch says: "2021 was a record year for me for writing. I wrote and published a new cozy mystery 3-book series with a new reader magnet and pen name. Now if I can keep the mojo going for 2022!"

For Nicole Luiken: "My highlight was finishing a first draft that I'd ran into a brick wall on back in 2017"

And PG Forte is happy to announce: "I also found my missing writing mojo! FOUR new releases this year (two short stories, two novellas) with another two-and-a-half novellas written."


Everyone at Here Be Magic wishes you a very Happy New Year!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...