Wednesday, June 12, 2019

what I've been up to

Posted by: Shona Husk
Coven of the Raven

Earlier this year I decided to pull the Coven of the Raven series from wide and put it into Kindle Unlimited. With book 4 coming in August (which isn't that far away) I thought it would be a good idea to start experimenting with a few different things. If it doesn't work I'll make it wide again...that's the advantage of self publishing.

The first 3 books in my Annwyn series are back in my hands, and new covers are being prepared, which will give me a second series to play with. At some point I'll dabble in box sets, but at the moment I need to read through all the books and tweak anything that needs tweaking and get then ready for publication.

And if that wasn't enough on my plate I have a new sci fi series coming out in July as part of the Obsidian Rim shared world. Book 1, Mercenary Royal will be out July 16.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...