Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Dear Santa, Here's What I Want for Christmas

Posted by: Linda Mooney
Dear Santa,

Here's hoping you and the missus are doing well. It's that time of year again, so here's my Christmas wish list.

I want to have a whopping best seller. It doesn't have to make me millions in royalties. A few hundred thousands would be sufficient.

I also want one of my books optioned to become a movie. Any one of them would make a decent flick. I can give you a few suggestions if you'd like.

And I want a major publisher to contact me and ask me to submit to them. They can tempt me with a huge advance, and any genre is okay.  It would also be nice if they'd arrange for me to attend several book signings across the U.S. and overseas.

Finally, I'd like a constant stream of excellent, thought-provoking, and ingenious ideas for new books to write in the coming year, with no writer's blocks, delays, or frustrations. Be sure to include plenty of coffee.

However, if by some chance you're not able to bring any of that to me this year, then I would be happy with the following - readers who enjoy my works, good health to where I can continue to write, and the patience and ability to tell a good story. Again, don't forget the coffee.

That's it! Have a safe trip, and here's wishing you and your elves a very Merry Christmas!

Love,

Linda

P.S. Here's a picture of my newest ornament. It's a typewriter with the words "Once upon a time" Just perfect for an author, don't you think?

&&&&&&&&
WHEN THE HEART WHISPERS
A Sweet, Heart-Warming, Feel Good Contemporary Romance
Word Count: 20.2K
$1.99 e / $6.99 p 



After losing her husband a couple years prior, Lily’s children decide it’s time for her to stop grieving and move on with her life. She’s always wanted to travel, and a few days later she finds herself in New York City. Touring the Big Apple alone on her own schedule is perfectly fine with Lily, but a guided tour from a local proves to be even better.

After repeated run-ins with the redheaded tourist from Tennessee, it seems fate is determined to bring Lily into George’s life. So he decides to take a chance for the first time in over twenty years.

Both have had heartache in their pasts. Both have loved and lost. Can they open up their hearts and risk the hurt again? Will they listen when the heart whispers?                


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...