Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where have I been?

Posted by: David Bridger
It's been a strange year. I didn't have any book releases between Quarter Square in summer 2011 and its sequel Golden Triangle, which is coming in February 2013. That worried me a bit. You know, a unpleasant whack on the backside from the old writer's My readers will all forget me stick.


Here I am, just in case. :)

But there was nothing I could do about the release schedule so I got on with business and hoped you'll still welcome Golden Triangle when it appears. It's nearly twice as long as Quarter Square, with lots of new characters and a widely expanded Wild Times series world.

So the first part of the year was eaten up by edits on Golden Triangle and a science fiction book that's also scheduled for release next year. Then I got into my main writing project for this year, which is a post-apocalyptic steampunk adventure called A Flight of Thieves that delights me every time I sit down to write it.

I also gave my blog a good refit; and started vlogging every Monday on YouTube.

You can find them both here, but the best thing would be for you to get my posts in your email.

As well as the Monday vlogs there will be blog posts each Wednesday (including monthly guests posts from some exciting people) and Friday games.

Go on. You know you want to. Go over there and click that button in the sidebar. Then we can keep talking and I won't have to worry about you all forgetting me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...