Monday, September 9, 2024

HERE BE NEWS for Monday September 9, 2024

Posted by: PG Forte

 

 




 Monday September 9, 2024 

Welcome to HERE BE NEWS, where each monday we bring you all the latest from the fantasy romance authors at Here Be Magic:



Love and Espresso

(A Limited Edition Contemporary Romance Anthology)


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CSKS814M/

 

This collection features meet-cutes that take place in a bookstore/coffee shop. The heroines are looking for their HEA but never expected it to happen while picking up a cup of coffee or picking out their next book boyfriend.

 

Includes a new Atlas Beach story, from PG Forte:  Giada Mazzi is Living her Best Life.

​

Blurb: 

"Life is more than just the lies we try and tell ourselves about what we’ve done and who we are.

​

 I guess the truth is that I never stopped loving Ben. And I never stopped imagining how different my life might have been if he were only the person I needed him to be, instead of the person that he is. Which is silly, right? I mean, truly; it’s laughable. Because if he were someone else, he wouldn’t be him.  And the world is already full of people like that. What good is one more gonna do me?

​

Besides, if I’m honest, Ben wasn’t ever the problem. That was me. I was never the person he believed me to be. Oh, I thought I was, in the beginning. I tried hard to be, and that worked for a while. Sort of. But eventually I reached the point where I had to make a choice between living life for myself, or for everyone else.

​

And when it came right down to that…how could I not choose me?"




WELCOME TO THE FALL FANTASY BOOK FAIR 2024!

ALL BOOKS FEATURED ARE ON SALE FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER. 

https://www.skgauthorservices.com/fall-fantasy-book-fair.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...