Thursday, October 26, 2023

New (re)Release! A Sight to Dream Of by PG Forte

Posted by: PG Forte

 I'm so happy to have launched another Oberon book back out into the world! I'm having so much fun re-reading and re-visiting stories I'd been so passionate about, and annotating them! Here's a snippet from the introduction:

Twenty years ago, the Pumpkin Spice Latte was introduced to the world. Coincidentally, this was the same year that A Sight to Dream Of was first released. I suspect that had the drink been invented a few years earlier, or the book been written a few years later, the opening lines might have read a little differently. 

“Paige Delaney sat at her same old table on the patio of the Beach Hoppers Cafe, drinking her same old double-tall-caramel-low-fat-latte, and contemplating her life.”

A Sight to Dream Of is set squarely in what we now think of as PSL Season. When I wrote it, however, the predominant flavor/scent of the season was Blackberry Sage, an herbaceous combination that (if I’m honest) probably fits the story somewhat better. 

This was only the second full-length novel that I completed. And while I wrote Scent of the Roses in large part to demonstrate to my children that I considered myself a writer—and to help them understand the value of going for your dreams; I wrote A Sight to Dream Of for me; because I wasn’t at all certain that I could do it again. 


A Sight to Dream Of


Sam Sterling is a man with problems. Including a partner who is trying to kill him, and a nosy reporter, who's just turned up dead! It's going to take a miracle to save him. Or, better yet, an angel. ​

Marsha Quinn is used to being called a witch. After all, her abilities as a psychic make a lot of people uncomfortable. But no one has ever called her an angel before!

Falling in love was not a possibility she'd ever envisioned, until Sam the skeptic arrives in Oberon, and teaches her to see past the scars she carries, and the lies he's told her, to the love that lies within their hearts and minds.

Available now at: https://Books2Read.com/SightDream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...