Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Work in Progress Wednesday

Posted by: PG Forte

 PG Forte (Christmas Angel):

One of the books I'm working on for release next year is Christmas Angel, which will release next May as part of the Redemption: A Fallen Angels Paranormal Romance Collection (available for pre-order here: https://books2read.com/b/br1JkE). 

Obviously, I had to create a cover for it, even though it won't be releasing on its own until next Christmas. What can I say?  Covers inspire me. 



Here's a teaser:

You’ve heard this story a hundred times before. Well. A dozen times, anyway. It’s a Christmas classic: Cranky guy dies without learning the true meaning of the season, gets turned into an angel and is given the job of saving someone else from suffering the same unhappy fate. 

 

Usually it’s billed as a romance, or at least as feel-good, family fun. Which is ridiculous. Even Dickens, the man who invented cheesy Christmas stories, knew better than that. His Marley was miserable, as who wouldn’t be in his situation?  Which also happens to be my situation. 

 

Hi. My name is Jacob. I’m an angel. And this is my story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...