Wednesday, June 9, 2021

WIP-It Wednesday for June 9, 2021

Posted by: PG Forte

 PG Forte: I accepted an invitation this week to join a Halloween Short Story Anthology for THIS Halloween. Which will be the FIFTH story/novella I've committed to putting out in the next six months. Luckily, the theme of the Anthology--not just Halloween stories, but REVENGE stories set on or around Halloween, worked in my favor. I'm carving ONE short story out of my novel Visions Before Midnight (Oberon, Book 7), a book that's made up of three separate (but deeply intertwined) revenge stories and a (mostly) unrelated romance. 

I'm calling the short story Only the Lonely, and I think it will be delightfully creepy. I'm also soooo excited about the cover. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...