Monday, January 23, 2012

Come Listen to Authors Read Excerpts From Their Books!

Posted by: Linda Mooney
Every Monday night I host a radio show on Blog Talk Radio called "Other Worlds of Romance". During the 30 minute show, I have guest authors who write sci-fi, fantasy, and paranormal romances, and they read excerpts from their new releases. Sometimes it's bawdy, sometimes it's romantic, but it's always fun!

You can check out who my monthly lineup includes by checking out my own blog. I also advertise upcoming shows on my Twitter (Linda Mooney) and Facebook (Linda Mooney).

Come have a listen! You can park on the website and hit the Play button to listen, or you can come into the chat room where you can type questions and comments for the author to answer, or you can call in to talk directly to the author!

The show is on at 11 pm et/ 10 pm ct/ 8 pm pt.  Come join us!

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a lot of fun!! I'm so glad it's on AFTER Castle. :) I'll be listening.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...