Tuesday, April 23, 2019

New Digs

Posted by: PG Forte
So I mentioned last month that I was re-doing my website. It's not quite operational yet--there's a tiny issue with migrating my business email, which is associated with my old host. Yikes! I'm at the point now where I'm seriously considering publishing the new website as pgforte.xyz and not mess with the dot com site at all.

Crazy like a fox? Or just plain crazy? You decide!

HOWEVER, I am loving my new site. Which you can get a sneak peek at here:



Inked in OakTown has all new covers. And the Oberon series, which is on hiatus while I try and figure out how much work needs to go into bringing them up to date, has a whole new look--including covers, banners, and new products in my store. 

This is the fourth set of covers for these books, and I think they finally have a cohesive look that accurately mirrors the stories.  The Arts & Craft font, in particular, is exactly what I always envisioned for the town of Oberon. 

Now, if I could just find time to update and re-release them in between trying to write and publish NEW books...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...