Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Deja Vu All Over Again

Posted by: PG Forte
I'm blaming it all on Venus. Usually when I bitch about planets in retrograde and my life going to hell it's Mercury I'm lookin' at. Or occasionally Saturn--which goes retrograde today, as a matter of fact. Don't say I didn't warn you.

But Venus has been retrograde for the past month and if you've found yourself going back over old ground in the past few weeks--especially in areas of love, money, home, appearances, etc--that'd be why.

I've spent most of my work time in the past month revisiting some of my older books--creating new looks for some of them, finding a new home for others. It's been great, but I think I'm getting ready to start moving forward again.

Too bad Mercury will be going retro on the 9th.

Anyway, in case you're curious, here's a brief summary of what I've been up to.

#1. I'm thrilled to announce that my Children of Night series have found a new home. They've been picked up by Entangled Publishing. We're looking at a June release for the original six books and I'm attempting to work on book seven now.

#2. I've requested my rights back for my LA Love Lessons trilogy and I'll be re-releasing those  in July--along with a new novella and some awesome new covers.

#3. Speaking of new covers, the Oberon series will also getting a bit of a face lift sometime this summer. This will be the third set of covers for this series. This time around they're finally getting something a little more romance-y. Like I said at the start, that will be Venus's influence.

I'm not sure when those will be going live, but here's a sneak peek at the first one...



After twenty years on the run, Scout Patterson's going home. She's hoping to lay a few of her ghosts to rest. Too bad the ghosts have other ideas.  

What's new/old with you this spring?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...