Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Interview with Casper, the Guardian Angel

Posted by: Janni Nell

It took a lot of persuasion, but Casper has finally consented to an interview. So here are the questions I put to him.

JN: What was your life like growing up?
C: Before I became a guardian angel, I lived in a village in what we now call Germany. Life was hard. We faced famine, bitterly cold winters and disease. It was almost a relief to go off to war.
JN: How would you describe your personality?
C: Quite laid back for a former warrior. Someone who’s been an angel for two thousand years gets in touch with their inner Zen.
JN: Do you have a motto or code you live by?
C: Do my job and do it well. My current job is caring for Allegra Fairweather. It’s full time work that keeps me on my toes.
JN: What one thing would you take to a deserted island?
C: Allegra.
JN: Where would you go on vacation?
C: To Allegra’s beachside house in Hawaii.
JN: What is your most distinguishing characteristic?

C: My golden wings.
JN: What is your major skill or talent?
C: Flying, appearing and disappearing at will.
JN: If you had to pick another career, what would it be?
C: I can’t think of anything I’d rather do than work with Allegra.
JN: Who are your closest friends?
C: My closest friends live on Cloud 9, but I can’t mention their names.
JN: What’s your favorite color?
C: Sky-blue.
JN: Favorite food?
C: Pit-roasted boar.
JN: Who do you love?
C: Do I really have to answer that? You know who she is.
JN: What are your future plans?
C: To spend more time with the love of my afterlife.           

JN: Thank you, Casper. Readers can catch up with your latest adventure in Night of the Dark Horse.


Bio: After growing up in a beachside suburb of Sydney, Australia, Janni Nell travelled overseas, working in the UK before returning to Sydney, where she now lives. When Janni isn’t writing, you can find her line dancing, walking the dog or working in her vegetable garden.
Follow Janni on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...