Thursday, April 13, 2023

Comic Capers

Posted by: PG Forte

 I've been playing around with covers--a sure sign that the writing's not going so well. I had created covers for two stories that I'm currently working on that were in-line with the the first two covers in that series. BUT the last story I published in the series had a very different look--a cartoon vibe. And I've recently decided that I'll be publishing that story and these two new ones as a boxed set once they're done. So that got me wondering whether or not I wanted to do more cartoon-like covers for the two new ones, as well. 

Here are the old and new covers. I'd love to know what you think!

The OG Covers

First attempts


The Troublemaker




 New Look




Hedging My Bets









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...