Wednesday, September 25, 2019

MOVED!

Posted by: PG Forte

This whole last month should have come with a disclaimer, “Brought to you by Murphy’s Law.” We’ve had accidents, injuries, malfunctions, miscommunications and complications galore. Not to mention that every single freakish thing that could have gone sideways, absolutely did. But we made it! We survived the Great Move of 2019. And I’m thinking it would be nice to get T-Shirts printed to commemorate the occasion, except that the very last thing I want to do, after having purged and edited, given away, released and culled, is buy more stuff!  

But, there’s finally some light at the end of that tunnel. It’s over. We’re HERE! And like today’s fortune cookie says: I’m ready for some serious R&R. I mean REALLY ready.



What did I tell you last month about those fortune cookies? They KNOW.

In any case, I apologize for the shortness of this post, but I’m exhausted, and I still have boxes to unpack. Hopefully, I’ll find my muse in one of them. I’m going to need her if I’m ever going to finish the two books that I’m still planning to release by the end of the year…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...