Monday, October 7, 2013

Here Be News

Posted by: Unknown
New Releases

Book two of Covenant of Thorns

A human trapped in the world of Faerie, in possession of magic I could not control, I made a bargain for my life: to let the dangerously sensual fae noble known as Rogue sire my firstborn. And one does not break an oath with a fae. But no matter how greatly I desire him, I will not succumb. Not until I know what will happen to the child.

Though unable--or unwilling--to reveal the fate of human-fae offspring himself, Rogue accompanies me on my quest for answers. Along the way he agrees to teach me to harness my power, in exchange for a single kiss each day and sleeping by my side each night. Just as I am about to yield to temptation, I find myself in a deadly game of cat and mouse with an insane goddess. Now my search for the truth will lead me to the darkest of all Faerie secrets.

Sequel to Rogue's Pawn, available now!

97,000 words

Buy

Link List

Fantasy Books at Carina Press are 20% off this month!

Coyote Con - an online convention for writers and readers of all flavors of SFF, horror and romance, started up this weekend. You can find the schedule for upcoming events here and transcripts for any panels you might have missed here.

Most Common Mistakes: Characters Who Lack Solid Story Goals: "For any book to work, your character has to be exercising all three types of goal, but the plot goal is particularly important. Without a solid plot goal beginning to take shape in the very first chapter, your entire book will lack focus."

Win-A-Book Wednesday Winner!
Congratulations to...Nicola W. Jeffe should be contacting you soon about your winnings!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...